These are recommended quantities, suitable for a one-week stay at camp.
- Sleeping bag or sheets and blankets and pillow
- Toothbrush and toothpaste
- Bath soap
- Personal items as needed, i.e. deodorant, lip balm, contact lens solution, feminine products
- Lightweight bath towel, washcloth, hand towel
- Bag or bucket to carry toiletries to the showerhouse
- Prescription medications (Keep in original container, clearly labeled with dosage instructions. Pack medications separately, as medications must be given to a staff member at check-in, and will be dispensed by the camp health officer as instructed.)
- Insect repellent – non-aerosol
- SPF 30, broad-spectrum, waterproof sunscreen
- 6 pair shorts
- 6 shirts/t-shirts
- 3 pair long pants/jeans
- 1 sweatshirt or long sleeved fleece shirt
- 7 sets underwear
- 7 pair socks
- 1-2 swim suits (Girls: one piece or tankini; no bikinis or ties, even under a shirt)
- Beach towel
- Flashlight with fresh batteries – a small one if you are taking a canoe or hiking trip
- 1 pair athletic shoes or other closed-toe shoes for sports activities
- 1 pair sandals with straps that will stay on in water (no flip-flops)
- Rain jacket or poncho with hood
- Laundry bag
- Water bottle
- Warm jacket or lined windbreaker
- Hat with brim such as baseball cap
- Camera (digital or disposable; no cell phone cameras)
Please note the following:
- No candy or food should be sent with campers. (We like campers living in our cabins, not furry four-legged creatures!)
- No cell phones, mp3 players, DVD players, iPads, video games, or other electronic devices are allowed at camp.
- No valuable jewelry or expensive clothing.
Camp is a great place for old clothes. We spend time outdoors – climbing, crafting, having fun getting wet and dirty!